Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4 Route 133, Shediac Cape
This unique property was built in 1805 with newer additions, modern kitchen, dining room, 4pc bath & half bath. This home has 5 bedrooms. There is a screened in sunporch & deck facing Shediac Bay. Property is on more than an acre of land. Not far from shopping, restaurants, golf course & marinas. (id:6289)
- Listing #M113539
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,893
- Year Built1805
- TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesChurch, Golf Course, Marina, Street Lighting
- FeaturesLighting, Paved driveway
- ViewView of water
- ExteriorCedar Siding, Wood shingles
- Exterior FeaturesLandscaped
- FoundationBlock, Stone
- Address4 Route 133
- CityShediac Cape
- ProvinceNew Brunswick
- Postal CodeE4P3C8
- HeatingElectric Baseboard heaters
- # of Stories2
- Listing AgentDavid Lyman
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 A&T Countryside Realty Inc.